Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Interesting Analysis :D

I found this on a friend's Gtalk Status and I couldnt stop posting it here...


Taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment,explained:

Q.What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
A.It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q.Where will the government get this money?
A.From taxpayers

Q.So the government is giving me back my own money?
A.Only a smidgen.

Q.What is the purpose of this payment?
A.The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set,thus stimulating the economy.

Q.But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
A.Shut up

There's an obvious pun to it, but fun and hilarious nevertheless :D

1 comment:

Temporary Jobs Advice said...

I love the way you lay it on the line. Straight up GOOD advice for job seekers. Package, presentation, follow-up -- all integral to job search today. Solid information. Thanks.